DCcure provides safe and long-lasting relief to lower back pain, improves lumbar mobility, increases range of motion and relieves muscular aches and pains in other areas of the body when used as directed – 2 times a day for 30 minutes for 6 continuous weeks and then 3 to 4 times per week for ongoing maintenance. (While some report relief in as little as 2 weeks, we recommend that you continue to apply DCcure for the full 6 week initial treatment period.)
DCcure delivers these benefits
- DCcure relieves muscular pain, reduces inflammation and accelerates healing.
- It is FDA class 1 listed and safe to use.*
- It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee and a 1 year warranty.
- It is applied in clinic and then rented and sold to patients to use in between visits.
- Alternately, it can be applied as part of an ongoing in-office / at-home regimen.
- It use may mitigate the need to take costly, potentially habit forming medications.
- Its massaging effects increase blood flow and tissue perfusion.
- It’s priced thousands less than many other PEMF-based devices on the market today.
- It’s extremely easy to operate with one button ON, auto shut-OFF convenience.
- It uses no invasive electrodes, stickers, probes or costly consumables to constantly replace.
- It operates without tingling or burning sensations and runs silently.
- It works through light clothing without the need for direct skin contact.
- It is battery operated so can be used virtually anywhere and anytime.
- Patients can use their Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) on rentals and sales.
* Some restrictions and contraindications apply.
Advisory: The contents of the DCcure website and blog are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. When a third-party source is referenced, the recommendations and/or opinions expressed are those of the author’s. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have about a medical condition and before starting or stopping any exercise program. Reliance on information provided by Aerotel is solely at your discretion. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately!